Villa To rent Contract: Libero 
Rooms: 4 | Floor area: 150 m² | Bathrooms: 2 | Garage: 1 car
Price: € 1.200 per month
Casa - Villa To rent
Casa - Villa To rent
Soggiorno - Villa To rent
Camera - Villa To rent
Bagno - Villa To rent
Camera - Villa To rent
Casa - Villa To rent
Casa - Villa To rent
Zoom
foto Villa Affitto Oleggio Castello
1 di 8
Property details
Ref.: 522 Ad date: 14/03/2019
Rooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2
Floor area: 150m² Heating: Autonomous
Kitchen: Livable Floor: Ground floor
Total floors: 2 Garage: 1 car
Garden: Owner Condition: excellent/refurbished
Furniture: Unfurnished Property type: whole estate
Description (automatic translation)
OLEGGIO CASTELLO: In a highly residential area, surrounded by greenery, we offer for rent a detached house surrounded by a flat garden. The housing unit is on one level and has a large living area with living room with access to the garden, a kitchen semi-habitable and a bathroom. The sleeping area consists of two bedrooms and a second bathroom. The property is completed with garage and basement.
This solution for rent is perfect for those who are looking for an independent solution with a garden.

Lake Maggiore or Lake Verbano is an alpine lake in northwestern Italy located on the border between Italy and Switzerland. The lake covers a length of 66 km, 35.64 mn, from the Italian to the Swiss territory. Its western shore belongs to Piedmont (Verbano-Cusio-Ossola and Novara), the eastern one to Lombardy (Varese) while the northernmost part of the lake belongs to Switzerland (Canton Ticino). 80.1% of the surface of the lake is on Italian territory and the remaining 19.9% is on Swiss territory. Of glacial origin, the basin left free from the retreat of the glaciers was filled by the waters of the Ticino, which is its tributary and emissary. The mountains that almost embrace it offer shelter against the cold northern currents; the climate therefore is pleasantly mild in winter as well as in summer.
Arona is a city located on the Piedmontese shore of Lake Maggiore. The oldest part of the urban area overlooks the lake, behind the historic center a rocky spur contains the remains of the ancient Borromeo castle destroyed by Napoleon Bonaparte.
Historically Arona was part of the possessions of the Visconti family, in 1439 Filippo Maria Visconti yielded the fiefdom to Vitaliano Borromeo, which later also acquired the fief of Angera, saw the light in Arona of the most famous exponent of the Borromeo family, Carlo in whose honor the famous Colossus of San Carlo was erected on the hill behind the town. The most touristic part of Arona, develops along the shores of Lake Maggiore. The Marconi lakeside offers a panoramic pedestrian path up to Piazza del Popolo, the oldest square in the city. Alternatively you can enter what the locals call "the course" or Corso Cavour, a narrow pedestrian street on which there are shops, ice cream parlors and other places. Parallel to Corso Cavour develops Piazza San Graziano.
From Piazza del Popolo the rocky spur is clearly visible on which are the remains of the Rocca di Arona from which you can enjoy a beautiful view of Lake Maggiore.
Description (original)
Location and Map
Map
Oleggio Castello
Ask for more information
Francesco Travaglio Real Estate
Corso Repubblica 54 - Arona (NO)
Show Phone

Send a message to the agency

Ask for more information
Francesco Travaglio Real Estate
Corso Repubblica 54
Arona (NO)
Show Phone

Send a message to the agency